ACCA is replacing old Professional Ethics Module with a new Ethics and Professional Skills Module on 31 October 2017. The last date to attempt Professional Ethics Module is 30 October 2017 after which it will not be free.
New Ethics and Professional Skills Module:
The new Ethics and Professional Skills module is designed to increase your employability. It develops the full spectrum of advanced ethical and professional skills, exposing you to realistic business situations.
Comprising six interactive units, the module covers:
- Ethics and professionalism
- Personal effectiveness
- Innovation and scepticism
- Commercial awareness, analysis, evaluation and problem solving
- Leadership and teamwork
- Communication and interpersonal skills
The key features are:
- Duration: 20 hours
- Certification: you are awarded a certificate on completion
- Flexibility: you can start when you are studying any Applied Skills exam
- Completion: you should finish the module before starting the Strategic Professional exams
- Cost: the new module costs £60